Submissions Open: October 5, 2023
Submissions Close: October 10, 2023, at midnight
Meeting Review: October 17,2023
Your images must fit into one of the following themes:
- Close-up – tightly cropped shot that show a subject or objects up close and with significantly more detail than the human eye usually perceives
- Person(s) – portraiture, candid and documentary
- Natural Landscape – countryside, rural scene, varying terrain, seascape, waterscape, astronomical events, etc., – can include ‘hand of man’ and/or long exposure.
- Man-made Structures/Objects (includes cityscapes, buildings, transportation, etc…)
- Animals/Birds – wild or domesticated
Open Editing – All in-camera, on-camera, and post-processing techniques are permitted. The entrant must have taken all components of the final image.